Body Swap YouTube Clips

Monday, September 18, 2006

A Collection of Body Swap YouTube Clips

I've noticed recently that there have been a ton of body swap clips poping up on youtube, and I wanted some way to combine them all into one listing. My goal is to try and link as many youtube clips as I can through this blog, along with a little bit of info about what the clips is about. Since many clips are split up into various parts, for the sake of time and efficiency, I plan on only posting the first part of multi-part clips, and letting you guys find the rest based on the link. Any feedback that people could leave would be great.

To start things off I am linking a short film parody of Freaky Friday. This is a f/f clip, and contains a little bit of implied incest (although nothing happens). Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerome said...

Too funny! :-)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home